So few people there. So much room. So little competition. So much freedom.
We all want to be there.
A few of us believe we can get there.
The fewest got there.
Why exactly are you not there? (assuming you’re not)
Time is ticking and it waits for noone.
If you still don’t have or do what you want in life, you are in the 99%.
Once you push hard and become a member of the 1%, you will be in control of your life. A life of choice.
You no longer calculate your worth in the hours sacrificed, but in the value provided.
You learned that you can;
- sell 100’s of low margin products and build a business that gives you something to do.
- sell 10’s of high margin products and build a business that gives you freedom.
Ask yourself this;
What did you do yesterday?
What did you do 3 months ago?
If you did the same thing, somethings gotta change today.
If you keep doing the same things, you will keep getting the same results.
Do you have to work harder? Do you have to take xtra hours on your job to invest more money in your business? Do you have to cold call/mail more people? Do you need to take the leap? (maybe success is right before you but you’re scared to take the leap).
You need to trust your inner warrior and that your new, boring, everyday habits will pay off a thousand times eventually.
You need to trust the inner warrior every single day from 6 months to 2 years.
Whatever your answer is, make sure that you;
- have the dream/vision VERY clearly in your mind. You know exactly how you want life to be.
- are patient. Success takes time. Most often longer that you’d think.
- do something everyday to get closer to the life that you want. Every tiny small steps matters. Every tiny small steps are necesary.